The City of Bowling Green's "Keep it Clean Bowling Green" Storm Water Program is now available to visit your classroom with a 40 to 50 minute long educational program. Our curriculum consists of information on our local water quality and the following:
- Watershed Model Display (where does water go).
- How do pollutants and chemicals travel through our water?
- Karst Landscape (definition and examples).
-Strong focus on Bowling Green landmarks such as caves, springs and underground rivers.
- Things that we can do to improve water quality.
- Pencils, pens, t-shirts, and other promotional items will be provided.
If you are interested in The City of Bowling Green visiting you or would like more information on our "Keep it Clean Bowling Green" Storm Water Program, contact Tim Slattery at 393-3099 or email.